5.16.2011

Seven Days of R: day 7

7 days until R's birthday

R's birthday is coming up.
Instead of celebrating him one day I choose to do 7.
[like Hanukkah or something]

Today I love Ryley because he still, after 3 years, gets me laughing so hard my body goes into convulsions and I can't get up, can barely breath, and almost pee my pants. I said almost.
Last night we somehow decided it would be a good idea to play tag. With just us 2. In our shoebox apartment. Clothes optional. [teasing] [sort of] R took off and hid in a really good spot. Couldn't find him. When I finally did, he screamed which sent me jumping/flailing about. I did tag him at least. We proceeded to run around the house for a good 10 minutes chasing diving and lunging for the "touch-back" I know we sound weird, maybe even messed up. But I'll tell you I haven't laughed that hard in months.

Ryley has a gift.
He can make anyone smile.
Especially me.
And I'll be smiling forever.
I love you
love, me

1 comment:

Rae said...

That is freaking hilarious. I love you guys.