Today I am grateful for many small things...
1. I woke up and the sun was actually shining!!! [this is huge people]
2. I don't have to work until tonight which means I get the entire day to ride my bike, read in the park, and really do whatever I please. [which may or may not include working out, bye bye nice summer body]
3. R and I finished our applications for passports. We're going to be world travelers.
4. Really all I can think about is it's in the 60s today. Geez I'm easy to please. All R needs to do is take me somewhere warm + feed me a little sugar and I'll smile for days. I am so excited to get outside!
5. Ok so this is great news for all you BYU Idaho peps. The swimming pool on campus will let you wear your own one piece now! Best news ever! Who wants to share a swimsuit with random people on campus? Not me. Thus I've been scouting out suits online. Most are way over budget, which is so weird since there is not much material there right? But I've found 2 that I like/love. I can't try them on and have to order soon. I need some she help. R put in his advice, but doesn't quite know how girls + bathing suits work. What one do you like. Simple and black or Fun with stripes. [ha ha more stripes]
vote now and make my life easier