5.03.2012

We have some news



Ok folks. We have some lovely news, and no, it's not a baby bump. We are going on a trip, across the sea, landing us straight in New Zealand! That's right. It's happening and we are thrilled! This has been a long time coming. Saving and planning for over a year, and I can hardly believe that the time is finally here! Woooo Whooo


For those of you who know me understand that I am an unsettled person of sorts. I move around. I always have big plans. I'm never content. [content with R and I but never ready to stay still] Ever since R and I were married I have been plotting our get-a-way. It's been moving to Hawaii or California. It's been going on a trip to almost every country in the world. Always something and somewhere. But when husband + wife are schooling it up with no monies it takes a while. Now are both done with school and ready to party. We are so incredibly excited/nervous/can't believe it's actually happening that we are leaving the country together in a month. Oh summer is going to be so good to us! We leave the first of June so if any of you have been to the lovely NZ give me a shout out and let me know you do's and don'ts list. 

7 comments:

Jules said...

AAAAHH! So exciting! Tell those Kiwis hi for me!

Rae said...

Yay!!!!! SO SO SO excited for you guys!
I hope another lil exciting trip will get a blog shout out. :)
Got your message, will email you back if not today this weekend.

Tesia said...

So jealous! I know what you mean about being a bit restless. You guys have the right idea though, do it now if kids are ever in your foreseeable future. It gets tricky after that :) Have fun and take lots of pictures!

Rachael said...

you dogs you.

Brittany said...

Wow that will be so awesome!! I can't wait for lots and lots of photos!! Have funn!!

Seve Isaacs said...

Oh crap. They printed your passports backwards! You might want to check on that before you try to leave the country. I hear they are pretty strict about that sort of thing.

Jayson & Carrie said...

Wow, that is going to be awesome!! Yay for you guys! My brother, Matt, served his mission in New Zealand. I don't know if you're friends on facebook or anything but if you are you could maybe ask him about some good spots.... well, I suppose, good spots for missionaries may not be the same good spots for travelers but still.... haha Just an idea. Hope you guys have fun!!