5.14.2012


Now that it's finally warm I am getting the energy to actaully work on all the projects I've been putting off all winter. We have about a room full of thrift furniture that I've been "planning" on fixing up since November. I finally finished #1 on my list. As soon as I saw this beauty I was in love. R wasn't too sure. {which would make sence if I actually took a before photo like I should have but never do} But I told him to trust me on this one. And he did. I decided to go with a neutral grey that we alrady had from painting our dresser, but I felt like it needed a little something extra. Yellow. It's a little surprise when you open the drawer. It makes me smile every time I open up for my notebook.
ps. If anyone is interested on getting a little thrift furniture 101 let me know. I've been thinking about doing thrift posting....

4 comments:

Madison Ellingson said...

love it! did you make your curtains behind too? they are super cute!

Rachael said...

i wanna know about thrit furniture.
you are seriously like, the most creative girl i know! so cute!

Jules said...

Holy CUTE

Nguyễn Ly said...

Great article. I read this article properly. This is one of the best posts. Thanks sharing this article
threadless
tshirt hell
Teefury uk
80s tees
Teepublic uk
Teespring
Spreadshirt coupon
Redbubble coupon