3.17.2010

LOOK A SEAGULL!!!


This is Ryley speaking. Today has been a good day. I kissed chelse goodbye at butt crack of dawn in the morning. and then rolled over and went back to sleep to wake up a a more reasonable hour, like when the "Price is Right" is on. So after watching half of it i decided to go on a DI run hitting all of the DIs in the South Salt Lake Valley it wasn't going very well i had gone to 3 or 4 of them and nothing good besides a bunch of crazy poor people buying a bunch of crap they don't need to let clutter their houses.
SO with two DI thrift stores to go I enter a Ghost Town of a store there was literally me and three other people in the DI. If your smart the first place you go is the Collectable Case because that is where all the good stuff is. That is where I saw it this cute little camera that looked like a little black box and I knew that I had found something special. A Shanghai Seagull Twin-lens reflex Camera. It's a medium format camera and I can't wait to learn more about it and how to use it. It only cost me 50 bucks so i get the awesome self award of best find of the week so here are some pictures of the camera.



No comments: