I feel very guilty that I didn't even write about my 1 year anniversary. I can't BELIEVE it has already been that long! Every morning I wake up I am so grateful to see Ryley's face. He is absolutely amazing.
Some of my favorite things about being married to Ryley are..
1. having a bed buddy
2. getting a back scratch every day
3. always having someone to eat dinner with
4. laughing all day
5. never feeling lonely
6. always having Ryley there to back me
7. having someone who loves the glass case at DI as much as me
8. knowing I'll be happy forever!
9. The cute surprises I always find walking through the door
10. Having the best nights ever at home in pjs with no one but R and me
Speaking of some of R's sweet surprises.... He gave me a beautiful matt grey and baby blue beach cruiser for our anniversary! I L.O.V.E. it! He took me to the store and told me to pick one out and I about died. I have dreamed of having a bike like this since I was a 10 year old girl. He made my dreams come true!
I love you so much Ryley. You make every day a happy one!
As you might have guessed from the previous picture, we were in CA for our anniversary visiting my grandpa at his beach house. We had an amazing week there just relaxing on the beach and going for lots and lots of bike rides. W went to The Price is Right and also Rob's Fantasy Factory. It was pretty sweet for sure.