1.16.2012

re-post poster

Yes I know I've posted this before..... Almost a year ago to be exact. The crazy thing is, no matter how many times I watch it I am still just as amazed as the first time. This video inspires me to create. To get off my couch potato scared butt and get work done! If you haven't seen this video yet you must watch! If you have already seen it you still must watch. I promise, it's 3 minutes you won't regret.

PS I hope you all had a wonderful holiday today! Mondays are so much better when you aren't working!


1 comment:

kmcbeth said...

WOW CHELSEA! That was such an amazing video. I loved how beautiful it was every step of the way. What talents our Heavenly Father gives to his children. So amazing! Thanks so much for posting this. P.S. I hope you are feeling better :)