1. Just finished boating with some lovely friends. Since I usually wake board last and get terrible water everyone gave me first dibs. I glided through glassy water. Best way to relax after a frustrating day of work. [**side-note** Usually when I board it starts storming crazy hard. Like waves blowing and curing over you in the water. No so much fun. I'm pretty sure I'm a curse to Ririe Reservoir. But right when I was finishing up the wind started blowing. Lightning started sparkling and rain came pounding down. Crazy Idaho with crazy storms!]
2. R and I went bridge jumping this past week. So fun. 1st time = scared and sliding off my butt over bridge into water. 2nd time = more brave and jumping. yea.
3. Went long boarding 2 whole times! Did a front slide. Fell on my face. No take that back. Fell on my arm. Have battle scab to prove it. We tried a new hill in Idaho Falls which we loved and I'm sure we will be back to soon. We also got to skate with some of our favorite people... Amy + Daniel. Yea for good friends!
4. Went swimming at this cute pond with a wooden dock and an island with a light house on it. We canoed around, dove off the dock, and spent some love time with R.
5. Sunday consisted of sleeping in until noon. Going to church. Taking another 2 plus hour nap. Heaven!
6. Went on a camp out with our church Friday night. Meet some new people who I hope become new friends. Guess what. We have the same name! Chelse + Dallen are sweet. Dallen wants to design his own theme park. He asked R to help him with the graphic design. We will help only if we can always go to the front of any line we want.
7. While we were camping and getting into out tent to snooze for the night we heard an animal outside our tent. I was scared thinking "I'm sure it's a mountain lion or perhaps a creepy man come to get me." No. Raccoon. In the middle of the night little raccoon came scratching on the door of our tent. He scratched my foot which was against the edge. I then proceeded to have dreams that a puppy was outside. He was the size of an iPhone. We got to keep him. I'm so sad he's not real.
8. I got news today about a job! I'm going for an interview at Weber High in Ogden Utah tomorrow morning. I don't have high hopes but at this point an interview makes me feel super.
9. I've been planning a baby shower for a good friend. I love designing things. I'm excited to finish it off and have a party on Wednesday. [hopefully I won't forget a camera]
10. only 2 more weeks until summer semester is over and my husband won't be stressed or grumpy [hopefully] and we will have time to play and laugh and giggle without having a dark homework cloud looming over our heads. Yippie!