Sometimes I get so caught up in what I HAVE TO get done such as my dumb job, paying bills, making dinner, cleaning the house, running errands and blah blah blah. Don't get me wrong. I save time to blog and to do art and to see R and sometimes friends too. I do enjoy my life, but I think I could do a better job. Sometimes, well most times I end my day thinking "If I wrote or told anyone about my day today they would fall asleep of boredom." That's never a good feeling. This is why I'm going to try to be so good at actually writing about ME and what I'm doing and what I'm feeling instead of Hey look at these cute shoes. It's more for me so don't feel obligated to read. And because this night has turned a bit sour I'm going to write about 5 things happy...
1. I don't have to work tomorrow!
2. I went to a play called Doubt this evening. Our friend Seve was the main man and did an amazing job.
3. I got to catch up with my newly prego friend Jules, Seve's wife, at the play. She's someone I've really come to love and is one of the most real people I've met.
4. I had time to work out today doing Insanity which believe me is definitely insane, but is showing me the results I want.
5. As soon as I'm done with this post I'm going to change into my favorite big men pjs, get a HUGE bowl of ice cream (with chocolate sauce) and watch the late show or start my new book or just lay and do nothing because I deserve that every now and then.