This has been my most recent project, a beautiful travel case I picked up at thrift store Deseret Industries. I got it for a whopping $2. It needed a little work. I had to completely gut the inside, cut new card board, re-fabric, and put it back together. Luckily I had some fabric laying around that worked perfect. I covered the inside with a dark, almost pea green and a grey. I then covered the center attachment piece in lace to add a little something. Next I cleaned up the outside with lots of soap + water and added a nice patch for the finishing touch. Now I just need to decide if it's a travel case or my new sewing case. Either way I'm in love.