10.07.2010

Vintage Suitcase

I couldn't resist posting again so soon. R just took these pictures tonight of my next thrifty buy, and he did an AMAZING job. We were literally sprinting up a dirt road and barely making it up a huge hill in time to catch the last rays of sun. In about 5 minutes R managed to get about 8 really great shots. These 2 being a few of my favs. This find of a luggage was $2 and I think will look so amazing draped in my hand at the airport. I can't even wait to travel with it! And the perfect thing about it is that it's small enough that I could still use it as a cary-on and not have to pay the extra baggage fee. This will look so much better on me than my old dance team duffle bag.


3 comments:

Rachael said...

you two and your deals!

Whittney and Ryan said...

LOVE the suitcase, i heart your d.i. finds, keep posting them :)

Ashley Aikele said...

Good find! And good pics Ry, love it!