11.13.2009

The Contenders

Our flag football team was pretty sweet this year. We started off awesome and then lost our last 2 games. Honestly I wasn't too sad to lose and be out of the tournament since the last game we played it was 25 degrees with crazy wind! Go Rexburg. But I will say since married life I haven't really hung out with that many girls. It was really nice to be around some estrogen again! (I never thought I would ever say that)


So I forgot to wear my sweet Contenders shirt. They were pretty sweet thanks to Allyx.


2 comments:

DavidyAshley Bowen said...

Burrrr! thats cold! Thats funny about it being nice to hang out with girls, Its so true!

Brooke said...

You are totally awesome. And I mean that. I totally ditched my volleyball games on Thursday to go to our ward swap. Bummer.